Being the new kid in school can be tough!
- Sometimes other kids can make faces, whisper secrets, and laugh.
- But a good friend can make all the difference in the world — which is just what this new bug finds out on his first day of school when he meets Katydid.
- She’s not like all the other bugs. She’s welcoming, kind, and caring.
- And when all the other bugs picked on the new kid . . . Katy didn’t!
- A slice-of-life picture book young readers will relate to, but with a twist: The school in the story is set in the insect world!
- The story reinforces the importance of kindness and friendship.
- Bold graphics and colorful bug characters will keep children turning the pages.
- Book measures 8-3/4” wide x 11-1/4” high.
- 32 pages.
- Ages 3 to 8.